2021 Mitsubishi Mirage MPG Ratings
image from Mitsubishi USA
The 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage offers an unbeatable package of features and specifications both inside and out. Whether you prefer the hatchback or the sedan, you will appreciate the attention to detail of the interior design and the modern technological features, including the infotainment system, the safety package, and, perhaps most of all, an eye-popping set of fuel-efficiency ratings. The EPA-estimated mpg ratings in the nonhybrid trim make the Mitsubishi Mirage the most fuel-efficient car in America. Explore our inventory of Mirage models online and contact our team to learn more about our current offers and financing options.
2021 Mitsubishi Mirage MPG Ratings
Mitsubishi makes it easy for drivers to understand the performance specs under the hood. Each of the four Mirage trim levels comes with the same 1.2-liter, DOHC, 12-valve inline, three-cylinder engine. Because they share an engine platform, each car produces the same fuel economy performance, according to EPA estimates:
- City: 36 mpg
- Highway: 43 mpg
- Combined: 39 mpg
The Mirage engine produces 76 horsepower of output at 6,000 RPM and 74 pound-feet of torque at 4,000 RPM.
Mitsubishi Mirage Trim Levels
Mitsubishi produces the Mirage in two configurations: a five-door hatchback and a sporty four-door sedan. You will have four trim options: the Mirage ES, Mirage LE, Mirage Carbonite Edition, and the Mirage SE.
For the 2021 model year, the company redesigned both bodies to create a sharper and more refined look. Underneath the surface, though, what really turns your head is the gas mileage performance. The sedan and hatchback outperform most if not all cars in their respective categories of fuel efficiency and economy, according to EPA estimate data.
Mitsubishi Mirage Interior Features
The Mirage offers several interior features that will make your driving experience safe and comfortable, including seating and infotainment options. Some features to highlight include:
- Six-way adjustable driver’s seat
- Four-way adjustable passenger seat
- Split rear seat with folding capabilities
- Head restraints at the front and rear outboard seating positions
- Chrome accent on the climate control panel
- Glossy black audio panel
- Remote fuel lid release
Those features are common across all the different Mirage trims. The Mirage SE level adds additional features, such as:
- Meter cluster with chrome accents.
- Combination fabric and synthetic leather seat surface.
- Heated front seats.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Leather-wrapped shift knob.
- Glossy black shift panel (The ES, LE, and Carbonite edition include a silver-painted shift panel.).
- Chrome front door handles.
Mitsubishi Mirage Tech & Safety Features
The four trim levels offer an impressive set of interior features that will help you navigate your journeys safely while also having a little enjoyment as well. Common features across the various configurations include:
- 7.0-inch smartphone link display audio
- Rearview camera
- Four speakers
- Compatibility with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- AM/FM radio
- Bluetooth wireless connections
- Steering wheel voice recognition control
- Automatic climate control
- Heater ducts on the floor in the rear
- Floor console with cup holders
- Front door bottle holder
The Mirage SE comes with a few additional special features to provide added value to the driving experience, including:
- FAST-key entry system (The ES, LE, and Carbonite have remote keyless entry)..
- Push-button start.
Mitsubishi Mirage Safety Features
You will be able to drive your Mirage with the added confidence of embedded safety technologies. These features are common across the four trim levels:
- Forward-collision mitigation with pedestrian detection.
- Starting assistance on hills.
- Anti-lock braking.
- Active stability control.
- Tire-pressure monitoring.
- Side-curtain and driver-knee airbags.
- Front-seat mounted side airbags.
- Advanced dual-stage front airbags.
- LATCH system for installing child seats.
- Rear-door safety locks.
- Anti-theft engine immobilizer.
- Lane-departure warning (only in the Mitsubishi SE).
Exploring Your Driving Options at Fort Myers Mitsubishi
The exceptional fuel efficiency of the Mitsubishi Mirage is just one reason to visit us at Fort Myers Mitsubishi. We are a full-service dealership serving Fort Myers, Estero, Cape Coral, and other areas of southwestern Florida by providing the latest models from the Mitsubishi lineup, including the Eclipse Cross and the newly released 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander, which comes with its own impressive MPG ratings. If a new car isn’t what you are after, we also maintain a broad selection of certified pre-owned Mitsubishi vehicles and used cars from all major manufacturers, including Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Lexus, Nissan, Audi, and others.
In addition to our vehicle inventory, our finance team can help you find a loan with the right monthly payment, while our service technicians are ready to help you keep your car on the road for as long as possible. Call us or contact us online and you will be on your way to a new set of wheels in no time.