2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Interior & Exterior
Modern electric vehicles are proving to be just as efficient as gas-powered models, making them an excellent choice for those who are concerned about the environment or who want to benefit from the tax incentives they have to offer. If you’re in the market for a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, one stellar model to consider is the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. In this guide, we’ll take a closer look at the interior and exterior of this midsize SUV and the experience it has to offer you.
2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV at a Glance
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is hailed as an extremely fuel-efficient vehicle and one that is quite durable, given that it’s received Motor Trend’s 2021 IntelliChoice Smart Choice Award for having lower-than-average maintenance costs.
Built with a 2.4-liter, four-cylinder engine and Super All Wheel Control, the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV boasts mileage of 74 miles per gallon equivalent. It also offers five drive modes to help you navigate any terrain.
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander comes in three trims: the 2.4 SEL, the 2.4 LE, and the 2.4 GT. The 2.4 SEL is the base model, providing you with a budget-friendly choice with standard tech and safety features. The 2.4 LE is perfect for those looking to improve the exterior aesthetic, while the 2.4 GT provides you with all of the top tech you’ll need to navigate the road with ease.
With great performance, a great design, and the ability to save up to $6,587 with federal and state rebates, there’s no reason not to get behind the wheel of the new Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
Despite having been around for a fair amount of time, the production of electric cars is really starting to pick up across multiple carmakers. We’re now seeing electric vehicles and hybrids that are much sleeker and built to offer the same type of experience that you’d get behind the wheel of your everyday automobile.
So, how does this translate to the exterior of the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV? Its striking body is one that offers a wide range of features, including 18-inch alloy wheels, low and high-beam headlights, and a dark, customizable chrome front grill to give you full control of the road and of your SUV’s look.
If you’re a fan of stunning colors, look no further than the Outlander PHEV. If you’re in the market for a brown Mitsubishi Outlander, take a look at one in Brown Quartz. If you prefer a white Mitsubishi Outlander, check out one in White Pearl. Should you have something else in mind, consider one of the other available colors — Mercury Gray, Alloy Silver, Ruby Black Pearl, and Red Diamond.
Now that we’ve had a quick look at the outside of the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, you’ll want to know just what you’ll find when you sit in the driver’s seat. Inside, you’ll get:
- Eight-way power seating that responds to your needs.
- A gloss black shift panel that’s compact for greater ease of use.
- A silver carbon-style dash with intricate stitching and aesthetically-pleasing door accents.
- Your choice of leather or synthetic-suede seating.
- Excellent room: The Mitsubishi Outlander’s interior dimensions allow it to seat five people in comfort. It also has a maximum 66.6 cubic feet of cargo space so you can carry the gear that you need for your adventures.
Of course, there’s so much more beyond just the interior design. The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is equipped with a range of technology designed to keep you entertained and help you stay comfortable as you navigate the open road. Some of the tech that you’ll find includes:
- Heated seating with lumbar support and a heated steering wheel for greater comfort.
- Dual-zone climate control to fully control temperature and airflow for you and your passengers.
- An 8-inch Smartphone Link Display Audio system equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. If you’re on the road for business, you can send texts and make calls via touch screen or control everything with your voice by using Siri or Google Assistant.
- A dedicated remote control phone app that allows you to program climate control and activate the headlights. It will even set a timer to charge your Outlander during off-peak hours so you can save money on your energy bills.
- The included Mitsubishi Power Sound System with eight speakers provides deep bass and rich trebles for a stellar sound experience.
Rest assured that this high-performing SUV has a range of safety features built into it. The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV offers:
- Rear cross-traffic alerts.
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Forward collision mitigation with pedestrian detection.
- Blind-spot warning.
- A multicamera monitor to see where you’re going all the time.
- Seven air bags built into the body of your Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
Put simply, the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV doesn’t miss the mark when it comes to comfort, technology, or safety. You’re sure to find everything you need when you make the Outlander PHEV your new vehicle.
Visit Fort Myers Mitsubishi
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is a reliable SUV, and you need an equally reliable dealership to guide you through the process of buying your SUV. This is why you should come to Fort Myers Mitsubishi of Fort Myers, Florida, for your new Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
Our friendly staff is dedicated to helping you through every step of the process as you work towards getting behind the wheel of your 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. Whether you’re working with our dedicated finance center, getting a KBB Instant Cash Offer for your old vehicle, or looking to take advantage of our military rebate, we’re here to make sure that you have all the support you need to make your dream of a new Mitsubishi become a reality. So, visit us at our dealership or contact us today!